Fringe’s Commitment to the Protection of Your Data
At Fringe, we believe in giving people choice and control, and that includes their data. Given that, we’re committed to helping Fringe users understand, and where relevant, comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The GDPR’s updated requirements are significant and our team has adapted Fringe’s products, and operations to help our users comply with the regulation. Measures Fringe has implemented (as we process data on our users behalf) include:
- Updates to relevant contractual terms
- Investments in compliant infrastructure
- Offering data management tools including:
- ~Import and export toolsets for managing customer users
- ~Profile deletion processing requests for any customer and user,which can be made to email@example.com
- Compliance with applicable certifications
- Undergoing an external review of our practices to ensure GDPR compliance
We also monitor GDPR compliance from applicable regulatory bodies and update our features and infrastructure accordingly, to further our commitment to our users and their privacy as additional policies are implemented.
Fringe Security Infrastructure and Certifications
Fringe views the job of protecting our customers’ information and users’ privacy as critical to upholding the values of Fringe. As a cloud-based company entrusted with some of our users’ most valuable data, we’ve set only the highest standards for security. Our databases have received certifications from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants such as SOC 2 and SOC 3, along with ISO 27001, ISO 27017, and ISO 27018.
At Fringe, we are invested in upholding and surpassing GDPR compliance. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified: 12/8/2020